[Aphio-L] Beautification Day :)

APhiO Service aphioservice at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 13 22:33:03 EDT 2009

Hi Guys and Dolls!

Beautification Day is this SATURDAY APRIL 18TH at 10am.

"The Event will be taking place on Saturday April 18th at 10am. There will
be a light breakfast served for all volunteers. Volunteers will also
receive a free t-shirt.

Right now we are really low in numbers for volunteers, so I am willing to
take as many volunteers you can give me! But when giving me a number of
volunteers from APhiO, please make sure that these people are 100%
committed to being there on April 18th. Give me this number as soon as
possible."

PLEASE
PLEASE PLEASE EMAIL ME BACK IF YOU ARE INTERESTED...I WILL ALSO PUT
THIS UP ON THE WEBSITE, HOWEVER I NEED TO KNOW HOW MANY ARE
INTERESTED!!!

Chelsea Koss
440-570-6597
   Lauren Laneville