[Aphio-L] RED BRICK TOMORROW-NEED SERVERS

lh260406 at ohio.edu lh260406 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 13 14:06:21 EDT 2009

Hey APhiO,

We will be serving at Red Brick tomorrow from 6-9 to benefit Relay.  We only have two people signed up
to serve, so we need 7 more.  If you want to serve, you have to be at Red Brick at 5:30 ...you will receive
3.5 hours for this, so it is a good opportunity to fill some of your hours early on in the quarter...AND IT
BENEFITS RELAY.  So, if you want to sign up, it is on the service website.  If you have any questions, call
me (Laura) 4402238382.  Thank you so much!

Laura

P.S. IF YOU CANT SERVE, COME ANYWAY! ((LEAVE A BIG TIP))!!!!