[Aphio-L] need a ride to cleve for easter?

jg344605 at ohio.edu jg344605 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 8 18:18:10 EDT 2009

Hey bros!!!
 I am heading to the east side of cleveland (Willoughby hills) and was wondering
if anyone needed a ride. I will be leaving friday after 3pm and will be leaving
no later than 3.45pm on sunday to come back in time for chapter. My number is
440.867.5366 (but lets me real.. by now you should have that in your phone and
memorized ;> ) Gas money will be expect but the amount will depend on how many
ppl are going. Have a great rest of your  week!!! (this quarter is flying by!!)

Peace, love, and LFS
Jax

Youth Service Chair
JBoard