[Aphio-L] Early FUNdraising Opportunity!

Rob Vanyo rv142905 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 8 17:23:47 EDT 2009

Hello bros, Rob Vanyo here with some exciting news!  Tomorrow night,
that's Thursday, April 9, we are putting on a hot dog sale uptown from
10pm-2am!  That's right, you can EASILY get your fundraising hour out of
the way early (fundraising hours are different from relay hours,
remember).  So sign up on the service website, that's the hot dog sale
tomorrow night, we need people to work the sale and people to donate hot
dogs and buns (and maybe some other supplies too).

Don't forget to sign up, it'll be fun, convenient, and best of all, you
get to hang out with ME!  If you have any questions, gimme a ring at
(216) 375-1377.

Thanks bunches and see ya there.

-Rob Vanyo