[Aphio-L] Text book help.

Jacqueline Garry jg344605 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 7 16:21:03 EDT 2009

Hey Bros,
  So with the economy being a dark cloud money is ridiculously tight
for me personally (I'm sure most of you are also feeling the squeeze
on your wallets/bank accounts). I just registered for classes
yesterday due to financial issues but thankfully they got straightened
out for now. I would of hated to had to leave you guys for a quarter.
I was wondering if any of you had the following text books and would
be willing to let me borrow. rent. or purchase for a discounted
price... lets face it, I'd probably pay you more for your book then
the "buy back" would. Here are my course and material requirements. I
figured I'd try this first before I started selling grilled cheese on
the corner for my text book fund. I will be eternally grateful and
will owe you mounds of favors.

Shortened List:
Phil 120 Dr. Bender
Text:  Patrick Hurley's A Concise Intro to Logic 10th Edition
(customized for OU and this self pace section) Wadsworth Publishers 2006
Text: Robert Burch's Study Guide for Hurley with CD.

German 112
Text: Wie Gehts... with work book and CDs (please read this paragraph
for I have some valuable info in there about me needing this book and
the specifications. THANKS!)

Psychology 101 Dr. Markman
Text: Psychology, Myers Binding Hard Copyright 10 Edition 9

Ling. 275 Dr. Bell (no not our very own Jordan Bell ;]  )
Text: Language & Culture,Kramsch Binding Paper Copyright 98
	  Fever Pitch, Hornby Binding Paper Copyright 98

Phil 120 with Dr. Bender.... it is the 'self-paced' section.  Patrick
Hurley's A Concise Introduction to Logic, Tenth Edition (customized
for us), Wadsworth Publishers 2006    Robert Burch's Study Guide for
Hurley, containing more problems, and answers to more of the problems
in Hurley is included in this customized book, as well as the
accompanying CD.

Ger 111 112 or 113
  The book is called Wie Gehts... it has a work book that comes along
with it but i am sure that I could photo copy somebody else's in the
class that hasn't done theirs yet... OR if you have the completely
book I could just cover the answers and then photocopy it.... this is
the zinger book because it is 230 big ones and I get the shudders
thinking that I would only use it for 112. SO if you know anyone that
could help out with THIS ONE especially that would be fantastic!!! OR
if you are currently in 112 or 111 and need your book but would be a
saint and let me photo copy it and rip the cd's that would also be
amazing.

Psy 101
Yes.. I'm a senior that hasn't taken 101 yet. I actually tip toed my
way around it and got caught last year so now I have to take it in
order for my other classes that follow this one to count. Oops. I
truly thought I took it and just so happened to need to be pink
slipped into the ones that followed. ANYWAY
	I have it with Dr. Markman and the text is Psychology, Myers Binding
Hard Copyright 10 Edition 9

Ling. 275 Dr. Bell
Texts: Language & Culture,Kramsch Binding Paper Copyright 98
	  Fever Pitch, Hornby Binding Paper Copyright 98

If there is anyway that you could help me out that would be AMAZING
and BROTASTIC!! Thank you so very much for reading this all the way
through. Have a wonderful second week of classes!! If you know me at
all then you know how difficult I find it to ask for help. I'm in a
pickle and really need the help of my bros if they can offer it. Thank
you once again for reading this lengthy email (did you expect anything
less?)  My number is 440.867.5366. Please call or text or email.

Peace Love and LFS
Jax

Youth Service Chair
J-Board
Alpha Phi Omega
National Co-Ed Community Service Fraternity

jg344605 at ohio.edu