[Aphio-L] Walmart/Savealot Subcommittee!

Amber Wozniak amber.wozniak2 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 16:15:59 EDT 2009

My fellow Walmartians,

    I'd like to have a brief organizational meeting tomorrow, Wednesday 8
April, for the Walmart/Savealot subcommitee.  It will be in Baker 239 from
6:30 - 7:30pm.  Please e-mail me, aw124603 at ohio.edu, or call/text:
440-339-3888, if you can't come.  Also, please look at the calendar for
Relay for the dates of the Walmart/Savealot events to get a feel for things
coming up.  Oh, and I'd like to create 2+ posters for this years relay.
I'll provide poster board & some markers, if you'd just bring any supplies
you have, your ideas, and yourselves!  Thanks, and I'll see you there!

Amber Wozniak

Walmart/Savealot subcommittee head