[Advert-L] Internship opportunity!

Sebecke, Ciara cs073612 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 9 17:03:00 EDT 2015

Hey Ad Club!

Amy Worrell used to be in Ad Club and she sent me this message today about an internship opportunity:

Hi Everyone!

Kinetic (where I work) is looking for summer interns in Chicago.

We are an out of home media buying agency and are located in Chicago, so the student would have to live in the area. The internship is paid $10/hr and is 40 hours/week (M-F, 9-5). We are asking that the intern be 21+ because our biggest client is MillerCoors so we often do events with alcohol. We don’t have an official job description, but the intern would take on a lot of roles - creating contracts, compiling presentations, performing minor buys, working with vendors and clients, etc. This would be for Sophomores or Juniors going into their senior year.

Those who are interested cna look at our website: http://kineticww.com/us/

Let me know if you have any more questions! I can be reached at amyworrell626 at gmail.com<mailto:amyworrell626 at gmail.com>. Have them reach out to me by tomorrow, if possible. Thanks!