[Advert-L] Chicago meeting!

Worrell, Amy aw317609 at ohio.edu
Thu Jan 31 09:17:14 EST 2013

Hello all!

Below is a message from Kate:

Chicago is nearing, so I am holding a meeting tomorrow evening<x-apple-data-detectors://0> - that's Thursday 1/31 @ 7pm<x-apple-data-detectors://1> in Bentley 011 (in the basement) - to help people get into hotel rooms and on ride boards. :)

PLEASE bring your checkbooks or even cash if you can!!!!! I am going to ballpark around $120 per person for each night -NOT saying that it is, but if you have that ready, it will be far easier to get you in a room and pay at a discounted rate and not put someone completely out if they use their card.

Also, it may help with the booking process to bring your computers.

If for some reason you cannot make it, please tell someone who can your preferences as to rides, hotels, and things of that nature

Email me (kateslanker at gmail.com<mailto:kateslanker at gmail.com>) or call/text (937-760-0168<tel:937-760-0168>) if you have any questions!

Amy Worrell