[Advert-L] Adstravaganza

Sacksteder, Noah ns296609 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 30 14:31:23 EST 2013

To keep everyone updated,

Adstravaganza is still scheduled for tonight in Red Brick's basement 6-8pm ($2 Cover). However, due to the perceived risk this is subject to be rescheduled for next week. Please check your emails, and refer to our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/ouadassociation?fref=ts) or our twitter @ouadassociation for updates.

Cheers,

Noah Sacksteder
Social Media Intern | Nutcase Crunch
Creative Director | NSAC OU Ad Association
President | Ohio University Advertising Association
Strategic Communication | E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
English | Ohio University
Student Coordinator | Front Room Coffeehouse
ns296609 at ohio.edu