[Advert-L] Tonight's Meeting!

Worrell, Amy aw317609 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 16 12:50:34 EST 2013

Welcome back Ad Clubbers!

Join us tonight at 6 p.m. in Scripps 111 for the first Ad Club meeting of 2013! We will be discussing upcoming fundraisers and our annual trip to Chicago. Be sure to stop by to hear what we have going on this semester.

NSAC Meetings for this semester (as of now) are:
Marketing - tonight at 7, stay after meeting for location
Creative - Sundays, Thursdays at 7 p.m. in Ellis 031
PR/Promo - Tuesdays at 7, location TBD
Media - Tuesdays at 8 in Scripps 212
Production - Wednesdays at 9

See you all tonight!

Amy Worrell
Strategic Communication | E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Member Relation Chair | Ohio University Advertising Association
Chapter President | Alpha Delta Pi Sorority, Xi Chapter
513.571.3299