[Advert-L] FREEEE MOVIEEE

Johnson, Hilary hj261609 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 17 01:20:03 EDT 2012

Hello Kittens,

Wanted to let you know I'm doing a FREE pre-screening (screening before the movie is released in theaters) of PITCH PERFECT. I know I announced this at last weeks meeting but I still have a few tix to get rid of. They're completely free!! I'll be at Baker tomorrow and Tuesday as long as supplies last. It's going to be a hilarious comedy - the girl from bridesmaids and workaholics is in it. So, if you know you definitely want to attend (this Wed Sept. 19th @ 10 pm - Athena Cinema on Court St.) then PLEASE email me back ASAP so I can save you a ticket and meet up to give it to you!

Here's the trailer!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIzH7yTvdTE

Best wishes,
Hilary

Advertising | E.W. Scripps School of Journalism, 2013
Fashion Show Coordinator | Fashion Associates
Programmer | OU Ad Association
Marketing Director | 2010-2011 National Student Advertising Competition-AAF
Public Relations Director | Ralph and Lucy Schey Sales Centre

[X]