[Advert-L] Ad Club / Opportunity

Wilson, Heather hw214909 at ohio.edu
Sun Sep 16 23:51:58 EDT 2012

Hello Ad Club!

Noah would like to remind you to complete your logo/powerpoint designs by Tuesday night.

Also, below is a unique opportunity if you are interested!

From: Zach Scheimer <zscheimer at gmail.com<mailto:zscheimer at gmail.com>>
Subject: Opportunity for Ohio University Advertising Association
Hello!

My name is Zach Scheimer and I am a Senior MIS/Sport Management student here at OU and I am working for a company called Intern Sushi (www.internsushi.com<http://www.internsushi.com>).  The goal of the company is to match the best students with the best interns in the fields of Film, Television, Sports, Music, Fashion, Advertising/PR, Web, Tech, Publishing, and Theatre & Art.  I was wondering if you would forward this information onto the members of your club and encourage them to check it out!  If they choose to sing up, mark me, as the Campus Ambassador!

Thanks
Zach Scheimer

[X]