[Advert-L] GREEEEEEEEK WEEEEEEEEEEEK!

Milne, Alexandra am152809 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 28 19:47:26 EDT 2012

Yoddle fellow sistas,

Greek Week is creeping up fast, so let's get pumped!!  We wanted to start getting airbands together so we can look supa awesome!

For those of you that are new or didn't do it last year, you should most definitely plan on joining!  It's basically a 10minish skit that we put on in front of the greek community at the end of greek week.  It involves dancing and a storyline that goes with our theme, WILD THORNBERRIES!    Practices with the frats were with will be around 8 at night during the week so the maximum amount of peeps can come.  PLEASE do it, it'll be sooo much fun and you don't want to miss out!!

Let us know if your totally down to be in airbands or just help putting it together (costumes, set, etc.) AND if you have any song ideas that could go with a jungle/wild thornberries theme!

LETS KICK SOME MAJOR BUTT THIS YEAR LADIES!!

<> Pi love <>

Lindsey Ruffini lr26409 at ohio.edu<mailto:lr26409 at ohio.edu>
Alex Milne am152809 at ohio.edu<mailto:am152809 at ohio.edu>
Libby Snow ls5554510 at ohio.edu<mailto:ls5554510 at ohio.edu>