[Advert-L] likkee it!

Johnson, Hilary hj261609 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 26 15:29:27 EDT 2012

Hi guys,

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. go to this Universal Pictures page for OU and like it. http://www.facebook.com/pages/OU-Movie-ZoneUniversal-Pictures/352343821476271 I'm doing a free prescreening of American Reunion next week that anyone can go to. I'll be posting on this page where I'm handing out tickets, etc. Also I have a lot of free prizes from other movies to give away thru social media. So please like it and invite your friends. WHAT'S BETTER THAN SEEING A MOVIE FOR FREEEEEE BEFORE IT EVEN COMES OUT??

PS. Mark your calendars for next Wed @ 9 at the Athena Grand on E. State. That's where American Reunion will be for free :)

Best wishes,
Hilary

Advertising | E.W. Scripps School of Journalism, 2013
President | OU Ad Association
Marketing Director | 2010-2011 National Student Advertising Competition-AAF
Public Relations Director | Ralph and Lucy Schey Sales Centre