[Advert-L] CHICAGO

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 17 14:07:10 EST 2012

Howdy Ad Club,

Welcome to another wonderful week where dreams come true. And dreams are coming true tomorrow because Ad Club is upon us.  Tomorrow, Wednesday we will be having our normal Ad Club meeting in Scripps 111 at 6 pm. Remember it's back to our normal time at 6 pm!!!! Tomorrow is going to be awesome because it is all about CHICAGO!!! This is an amazing chance and even if you are only thinking about this trip ever so slightly come on out and learn what we do and what the trip is all about. For many of us, this is most definitely our favorite time of the Ad Club year.

Also, remember to bring dues for any of you that are not official Ad Clubbers yet as well as $20 if you ordered a super awesome V-neck tee.

See you all tomorrow!
Emily

Emily Lasko
Advertising Management Student
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Ohio University

Member Relations Chair, Ohio University Advertising Association
Marketing Director, National Student Advertising Competition