[Advert-L] Welcome to Winter Ad Club!

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 10 21:15:31 EST 2012

Hey Ad Club!

Well hey hello ad clubbers! Welcome to the wonderful world of winter quarter here in this great city of Athens! I hope classes are off to a great start and syllabus week was everything you hoped it would be. But, I know you have all been anxiously awaiting this first email announcing the return of everyone's favorite weekly activity...AD CLUB! Woo! Alright TOMORROW, Wednesday, we will be be kicking off Ad Club in Scripps 111 at 6 pm! That's right...we are back to our normal time of 6 pm!!

Be there tomorrow gang! We will be having PIZZA. Duh. Also we will be going over all our exciting NSAC meeting times because our campaign is well underway and we are all loving Nissan. Really. More than you know. We'll also be going over all the upcoming socials/meetings/speakers for this quarter so really there is no reason to miss this.

Can't wait to see all your smiling faces. If missed you. A lot.

Later gators,
Emily

Emily Lasko
Advertising Management Student
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Ohio University

Member Relations Chair, Ohio University Advertising Association
Marketing Director, National Student Advertising Competition