[Advert-L] FW: Opportunity for the Advertising Association

Johnson, Hilary hj261609 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 15 23:51:43 EST 2012

Hi guys... below is the message from Zach at Internsushi, which I talked about today. Check it out!!

Hilary,

I attached a small powerpoint with a couple key areas of the site and the handout I had is the same attachment from the first email if anyone else wants one.  I won't be able to make it to one of your meetings at 6 because the club I am in also meets at 6 but I'm glad you gave people my contact info because if you or anyone else has questions feel free to send them my way.

Thanks
Zach