[Advert-L] Guest Speaker Tomorrow!

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 14 17:03:05 EST 2012

Hey Ad Club!

How's it going gang! Alrighty, it's that time of week again. Tomorrow, Wednesday at 6 pm in Scripps 111 we will be having our weekly Ad Club meeting! This week we will be welcoming Mara McCormick from Landor Associates. Mara has graciously agreed to come and speak to Ad Club about the importance of branding - what it is and how it makes a difference in the world. This is an amazing opportunity to hear from a professional and get the chance to ask questions and network!

We will be taking her out to dinner afterwards as well so please come! This is an even better chance to get the chance to talk to Mara and show her how awesome the students of OU are. Can't wait!

See you all tomorrow!
Emily

Emily Lasko
Advertising Management Student
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Ohio University

Member Relations Chair, Ohio University Advertising Association
Marketing Director, National Student Advertising Competition