[Advert-L] READ!!

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 27 18:56:38 EDT 2011

What's up Ad Club, Happy Thirsty Thursday! Cough.. I meant just Thursday...

SMALL FAVOR! So, Damascus, the t-shirt place that is making our super awesome shirts designed by our very own, Meghan Hillman, would love for us to "like" their facebook page.  It is a small favor for them to ask of us and something we can all do in 2 seconds since we all live on facebook anyways.  So click away friends!

https://www.facebook.com/damascusapparel

Have an awesome Halloween! If you don't hurt yourselves you're already I step ahead of where I was last year! YAY HALLOWEEN!

Peace,
Emily

Emily Lasko
Advertising Management Student
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Ohio University

Member Relations Chair, Ohio University Advertising Association
Marketing Director, National Student Advertising Competition