[Advert-L] PUMPKINS

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 25 19:51:55 EDT 2011

Bonjour Ad Club!

Yep, that was French. So what I live on the edge. Anyhoo..SO. TOMORROW is our Ad Club meeting and in place of a normal meeting in Scripps 111 (even though those rock your world, we know) we will be CARVING PUMPKINS instead with PRSSA!!! WOO!! This is a tradition, folks and it also happens to be Halloween this weekend so be there! Scripps Amphitheater 7 p.m.! There will be candy and cookies obviously.  And COME DRESSED UP! We will be having a costume contest because we're Ad Club and we like to make excuses to do weird things.  It is $1 to enter so bring a buck, come dressed up, and enter to win a Chipotle gift card :)

ALSO DUES ARE DUE! FINAL NOTICE! If you want to be in the NSAC book and say you are an official super badass Ad Club member, then cough up $70 friends.  It's a one time payment and totally worth it.  This is pretty much the perfect meeting and not even a meeting because we do so many ACTIVITIES!

Next week then we will be having pizza and talking about our New Years in November social! Aw yeeah.

See ya tomorrow!
Emily

Emily Lasko
Advertising Management Student
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Ohio University

Member Relations Chair, Ohio University Advertising Association
Marketing Director, National Student Advertising Competition