[Advert-L] Copywriting Internship in Cincinnati

Doll, Robert rd229606 at ohio.edu
Thu May 19 09:37:43 EDT 2011

No, this is not a blast from of irrelevant internships. I wouldn't do that to you all. But, Powers Agency in Cincinnati is looking for a summer copywriting internship. I did it last year and it was great. There, you'll get to write radio, tv, online and print for Frisch's, First Financial Bank, Drees Homes the Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce, etc. AND IT'S PROBABLY PAID.

They are really looking for someone; so if you're interested send let me know, and I'll give you the contact for them.

-Robert