[Advert-L] Commmee to THUMBPRINT!

Johnson, Hilary hj261609 at ohio.edu
Wed May 18 15:38:11 EDT 2011

Hey guys,

Just to reiterate what Emily said we really need people to come to Thumbprint tonight. They're going to be hanging up flyers for the Red Brick fundraiser and we if were going to make money we NEEEEEED it to blast the campus. Please please come.. it wont last long :)

Ad club lovvvveeee,
Hilary

Public Relations | E.W. Scripps School of Journalism, 2013
Intern | KegFLY.com (Collective Buying Website)
Marketing Director | 2010-2011 National Student Advertising Competition-AAF
Professional Sales Certificate Candidate | Ralph and Lucy Schey Sales Centre