[Advert-L] FW: Summer Internship at FOX Sports Ohio!

Cheng, Hong chengh at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 10 15:18:43 EST 2011

------ Forwarded Message
From: Leah Martinez <Leah.Martinez at Foxsports.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 09:49:12 -0500
To: Hong Cheng <chengh at ohio.edu>
Subject: Summer Internship at FOX Sports Ohio!

Fox Sports Ohio is proud to announce a Marketing/Sales internship this summer in our Blue Ash, Ohio office!

Please see below for further details – position description, instructions for application, etc.

Please pass this information along to any interested and qualified candidates.

Thank you!

[cid:3382615123_953748]

FOX SPORTS OHIO

MARKETING & ADVERTISING SALES INTERNSHIP

Position Description

The FOX Sports Ohio Intern will be responsible for summer events activation, participate in creative discussions and attend weekly marketing calls and meetings. Responsibilities may also include organizing various marketing and sales promotions. Support all administrative duties and, if needed, help out with the implementation of community relations. Read local online and print publications for any mentions of FOX Sports Ohio and compile press clippings into a monthly clip pack for distribution. Assist in the growth of our social media outlets in the Cincinnati market and assist in generating text messaging and web marketing campaigns. Aid in the creation of Power Point presentations and proposals for client meetings. Assist marketing with Photoshop of Illustrator work.

Qualifications & Requirements

To qualify for a FOX Sports Ohio internship, candidates must be undergraduate college students of sophomore, junior or senior standing. Candidates are expected to work approximately 16 - 20 hours per week and have reliable transportation. Candidates must be available and willing to work occasional nights and weekends.

Candidate must be highly detailed-oriented, professional, resourceful, flexible, and adaptable to new projects and assignments. Furthermore, the candidate should possess a positive attitude, excellent work ethic, ability to work well with others under a deadline, and strong communication skills (both written and verbal).

Interest in sports and general knowledge of our programming preferred. Candidates must possess basic computer skills. Must be a self-starter and highly motivated with a strong work ethic. Good phone skills and basic office skills are also necessary.

Desired Start & End Date

Monday, May 2nd – Friday, September 2nd

Office Location

11311 Cornell Park Drive, Suite 406 – Cincinnati, Ohio 45242

To Apply

Go to www.foxcareers.com <http://www.foxcareers.com/>  and complete the following steps:

 1.  Click the “Job Search” tab at the top of the page
 2.  Enter Job Number: FOX000081 and hit the “Search for Jobs” button (mid-screen)
 3.  Click on the position link and carefully read/review the position description and requirements
 4.  Click the “Apply Online” button
 5.  Sign into the system (if you’ve used FoxCareers in the past) OR create a “New User” account (if this is the first time you’ve used our system)
 6.  Complete all required fields and import your resume and cover letter

Please contact us (fsointern at foxsports.net) if you have any questions or have difficulty using the site.

------ End of Forwarded Message