[Advert-L] FW: Paid summer advertising/ design internship in Portland, OR

Cheng, Hong chengh at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 10 12:42:18 EST 2011

Hello Ad Clubbers:

My hearty congratulations to the newly elected Ad Club officers, and my sincere thanks to Lauren and her team for a year of diligent and excellent work for our club!

Attached below is a paid internship opportunity in Portland.

Best wishes for your upcoming finals and then the spring break!

--
Hong Cheng, Ph.D.
Professor of Advertising
E-mail: chengh at ohio.edu