[Advert-L] CLEVELAND INTERNSHIP IMMEDIATELY!

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Thu Jun 16 13:17:05 EDT 2011

Hey Ad Club!

I bet you missed hearing from me every week, right? Well guess what.  For ANY student who would like a good starting internship or something to fill up a few of these summer weeks I have a marketing internship for you! Currently I am interning for Rosenberg Advertising in Cleveland and we have a client that needs a marketing intern starting IMMEDIATELY! You would be working in their office for them and also be working closely with Rosenberg (aka your bff Emily)

This is an amazing opportunity especially for those who maybe wanted an internship this summer but didn't find one.  Underclassmen this would be a great way to build your resume. CONTACT ME ASAP IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!

Email: el261708 at ohio.edu
Cell: 440-552-5605

LET ME KNOW!! #CLEROCKS
Emily

Emily Lasko
Advertising Management Student
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Ohio University

Member Relations Chair, Ohio University Advertising Association