[Advert-L] great opportunity ..contest NYC

Johnson, Hilary hj261609 at ohio.edu
Tue Jun 14 17:34:26 EDT 2011

Hi Hilary,
My name is Therese and I’m the Creative Coordinator at Woods, Witt, Dealy & Sons in New York.  I’m working on an event called The Wrath of Cannes and I was hoping you could pass the word along to any of your fellow students who may be interested.  We’re accepting concept submissions for Tony Hawk’s Birdhouse Skateboard Company.  Tony is even coming to Coney Island on June 23rd to be one of the judges.  There are some great prizes (like $1500 & a chance to produce your winning campaign at WWD&S).

You can find all the info at www.wrathofcannes.com<http://www.wrathofcannes.com/>

I hope this email finds you well and many thanks.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

All the Best,
Therese