[Advert-L] Parking Fundraiser!

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 24 09:41:25 EST 2011

Hey Ad Club!

We still need a few more people to work the parking service fundraiser next Tuesday (3/2) from 4-8:30 p.m. If you do not have class during that time, PLEASE sign up! This is such a quick and easy way to earn money for Ad Club, so I would hate to have to cancel it because not enough people signed up.

I need to know asap if we have enough people to work it, otherwise they will give ours away to another organization...so email me at bc124606 at ohio.edu or call/text at (216)870-8421 with your name, phone number and email if you can make it and didn't sign up at Ad Club tonight! Thankss everyone!!

-Brooke Carpenter

Emily Lasko
Advertising Management Student
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Ohio University

Member Relations Chair, Ohio University Advertising Association
President, Circle K International