[Advert-L] AD CLUB TONIGHT!

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 23 12:51:15 EST 2011

What's up gang,

It is that time of the week again! Ad Club will be tonight as always in Scripps 111 at 6:30 p.m. EVERYONE needs to be there because after going over important Ad Club business, we will be welcoming Rob Throckmorton and Molly Perenic from Marc USA! Marc USA is an advertising agency with offices in Pittsburgh, Miami, and Chicago.  Rob and Molly are joining us from Pittsburgh to talk about their awesome careers and answer any and all question we have for them.

They will also be conducting interviews for internships and full time positions today and tomorrow so this is an awesome way to network, get a business card, and get a start on your future.  Everyone should take advantage of this opportunity because, like Ad Club, it is AWESOME. You will learn a ton directly from advertising professionals and have a chance to ask any questions.

ALSO after the meetings, we would love to get a group together to take these fine folks out to dinner.  This is an even better way to get to know them better and really leave an impression.  We would love everyone to come to the dinner so if you can, please come!

Just a reminder that Thumbprint will be meeting at 6 p.m. in Scripps 212 and would love to see you there.

STAY COOL AD CLUB AND TONIGHT: BE THERE.

Emily

--

Emily Lasko
Advertising Management Student

Member Relations Chair, Ohio University Advertising Association
President, Circle K International