[Advert-L] Ad Club Meeting!

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 5 15:42:44 EDT 2010

 Hey Ad Clubbers!

What's up everyone. I hope you are all having a good week, despite the gross weather.  This week we have a really exciting Ad Club meeting planned.  We will be going over all the details for our New York trip in November!!! Even if you are still completely unsure of the trip and just want to see what's it's about this is a really important meeting for you.  We will go over dates, prices, car pools, the conference, and more. This trip is a great opportunity for anyone and everyone and a great excuse to see one of the best cities in the world.

ALSO, we will be talking more about the NSAC campaign that you have all heard about by now.  We will go over more what the competition entails and distribute director applications for any of you interested in really getting involved with NSAC.

As always the meeting will be tomorrow, Wednesday at 6 p.m. in Scripps 111. This is going to be a really fun and informative meeting so I hope to see you all there!

Emily

Emily Lasko
Member Relations Chair
OUAA