[Advert-L] New York Trip!

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 8 09:00:54 EST 2010

 What's up Ad Club,

Hey everyone! Okay so this email is for all of you going and/or hoping to go to New York City this week.  Candace put the excuse letters for all of your professors in the Ad Club mail box.  The letters will be there by noon today so go and pick them up to show your professors.

Again, our mail box is in the mail room right behind Scripps 111 where we have our weekly meetings, it's off the little hallway back there.  Just look for Ad Club or Ad (it's something like that) I believe it's towards the top right hand side.

Cheers,
Emily

Emily Lasko
Advertising Management Student