[Advert-L] Ad Club Wednesday!

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 2 13:46:55 EDT 2010

 Hello fellow Ad Clubbers,

How's it going everyone? Alright Ad Club get ready for this weeks meeting because this is the final one of the quarter.  As always it will be tomorrow, 6 p.m. in Scripps 111. Before you all start to cry, wipe those tears away, because this meeting is going to be VERY fun and VERY VERY important!! I mean it, this is the meeting where everything gets tied up.  This week, we will be going over our NSAC client, JCPenney, and more importantly signing up for teams! This is very important because we are oh so close to getting into this campaign full throttle, but we need all of your help and participation!

The teams once again are Marketing, Creative, PR, Promotions, Media, and Production.  For those who are unsure of which to sign up with, don't fret you can sign up for as many teams as you want! This meeting is crucial for our NSAC Campaign and Ad Club so make sure you are there! For those that would like a copy of the NSAC Case Study here is the link and passwords to access the PDF file and download it:

Here is the link to the case study on the AAF website:
http://www.aaf.org/default.asp?id=260

Please let me know if you have any issues downloading it.  Here are the passwords needed to open the pdf:

Password to OPEN the document: nsac4JCP!
Password to PRINT the document: jcpenney

ALSO, we will be discussing some details for the New York trip so make sure you are there for that as well.  Finally, Thumbprint Advertising would like to talk to the rest of Ad Club about some things as well.  We are so excited to have them and help them out in any way.  And as always, if you are interested in helping out Thumbprint even more, make sure you attend their meeting at 5 pm in Scripps 114, right before our Ad Club Meeting.

Sorry it's so long, but I just can't help myself when writing about Ad Club. See you all tomorrow!!

Emily

Emily Lasko
Advertising Management Student
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism