[Advert-L] LAST AD CLUB MEETING OF THE YEAR!

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Tue May 25 14:12:13 EDT 2010

 Hey hey Ad Club!

Okay everyone guess what?? This Wednesday is going to be our LAST Ad Club meeting of the entire year! I know, it's going to be okay, we are all very sad.  However, we will be closing this year the classiest way we know how. PIZZA. So come to the meeting this Wednesday! It is going to be really helpful too because we are going to watch our tape from Districts and go over what we did well and what we could have done better.  All of which will help us make next years campaign even better!

So again, LAST meeting this Wednesday, Scripps 111 at 6 p.m.  Come, have pizza, watch the competition, and hang with your favorite club on campus!

See you all there!

Emily

--
Emily Lasko