[Advert-L] Wednesday's Meeting!

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Tue May 18 18:58:15 EDT 2010

 What up Ad Club,

Okay this Wednesday we will be having our normal meeting at 6 p.m. in Scripps 111.  This week we are going to welcome The Creative Circus to Ad Club.  The Creative Circus is a graduate school that prepares students to be the best creatives in the Advertising Industry.  This is an awesome opportunity for anyone interested in creative advertising or those that are just interested in the industry, which I'm sure you all are since this is Ad Club :) SO make sure to come out and learn about this awesome program!

See you all tomorrow!!

Emily

--
Emily Lasko