[Advert-L] I-MIX: In-Depth Student Marketing Immersion-4/30 Apply Deadline

Hong Cheng chengh at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 18 13:13:44 EDT 2010

Ad Clubbers:

Thought some of you would be interested in this DMEF-hosted program.
(See the e-mail attached below.)

Have a wonderful and safe spring break!

--
Hong Cheng, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Advertising
E-mail: chengh at ohio.edu

From: DMEF <Dmef at the-dma.org>
Date: March 18, 2010 12:28:46 PM EDT
To: "'adnews-aejmc at listserv.ohio.edu'" <adnews-aejmc at listserv.ohio.edu>
Subject: Elmar Post - I-MIX: In-Depth Student Marketing
Immersion-4/30 Apply Deadline

Due to interest in our one-week summer program entitled the
Interactive Marketing Immersion Xperience (I-MIX), the DMEF will
adjust the application deadline to April 30, 2010.

Direct Marketing Educational Foundation (DMEF) hosting the I-MIX
program to give students an in-depth review of the latest trends in
marketing which will take place August 2nd to 6th in Columbia, Maryland.
The program is open to juniors and first semester seniors who will:

o        Explore current and emerging trends in marketing.
o        Expand their understanding of strategic, creative and
tactical marketing practices.
o        Learn the secrets of creating great interactive marketing
communications.
o        Gain insights from marketing executives at Merkle, one of
the nations largest and fastest growing customer relationship
marketing agencies.

Participants will be housed at the Sheraton Columbia Town Center
Hotel. Most sessions will take place at the corporate headquarters of
Merkle, the principal sponsor of the program.

Important I-MIX Dates and Deadlines

Application Deadline:            April 30, 2010

Acceptance Notification:       May 14, 2010

Enrollment Fee Due:                June 4, 2010

We encourage you to forward the link to our I-MIX page to your students.

For further information contact:
Jim Wu | Assistant Program Manager
DMEF |1120 Ave of the Americas
New York, NY 10036-6700