[Advert-L] HELP: NEED VOLUNTEERS FOR FUNDRAISER

Katie Burkhart katieburkhart2010 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 11:43:04 EST 2010

Okay Ad Club, we need some help!!

We need TWO MORE PEOPLE at least for the fundraiser Sunday.  It is from
11:00 - 3:30 to help with parking at the basketball game.  We make $275 for
the fundraiser and it is a big help for socials and other events like
ADAPALOOZA.  We only need two or three more people to help.  If we do not
get more people, we will lose money.  If you can help out Sunday please
contact Chad Harville, ch159208 at ohio.edu (513) 746-7351.  This is a great
way to meet other people from Ad Club and help support the club at the same
time.

Contact him ASAP if you would be able to work!

Thanks,

Katie Burkhart
Member Relations Chair
Ohio University, Advertising Association
kb382106 at ohio.edu