[Advert-L] ADAPALOOZA!!

Barley, William wb265406 at ohio.edu
Thu Jan 28 16:35:22 EST 2010

Hi guys,

Okay, so here is the deal...

Tomorrow I'll be on the first floor at Baker Center with a table. THIS IS WHERE YOU"LL GET YOUR BRANDS FOR ADAPALOOZA!! I'll be there from 10AM-12PM so you can come anytime in that range. Ill bring the big Ad Association banner so you can clearly tell which table to go to.

Also, remember that it costs 5 dollars per person, and please bring all your team members because we'll need to get the names of everyone on your team. Also remember that your team is does not at all have to be exclusively ad club. Bring your roomates, your friends, people you grab on the way to Baker Center...we dont care who is on your team as long as you have one!!

Again guys, thats 1st floor Baker Center, tomorrow Friday the 29th from 10AM-12PM! I hope to see you all there! This is a really good event and I guarentee you'll have a blast.

-Mitch Barley

PS- When you get this, spread the word so that we aren't relying solely on email! Thanks again guys!