[Advert-L] ADAPALOOZA = NEXT WEEK!!

Katie Burkhart katieburkhart2010 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 18:05:57 EST 2010

Hey everyone,

Get excited because the next week will be filled with a lot of really fun Ad
Club events.  On Wednesday at 6:00 pm in Scripps 111, we will have the kick
off to "ADAPALOOZA", the event formally know as "Ad Bowl"!  This is a
competition in which students are given one weekend to create a TV
commercial for a brand that will be running a commercial during the Super
Bowl.  We will go over all of the details of the event tomorrow!  We will
also have take time to form teams.  Do not worry if you do not have a team
right now because you will easily be able to form a team tomorrow. This is a
really fun project and a great portfolio piece!

Tomorrow we will also watch the commercials the contestants made last year
and go over all the Executive Board positions for the upcoming elections.

As you can see tomorrow's meeting is going to be very exciting, jam packed,
and informative.  It is important for all Adapalooza participants and all
who want to be on next year's Executive Board to attend tomorrow's meeting
if possible.

If you have any questions please email me!

Hope to see you tomorrow,

Katie Burkhart
Member Relations Chair
Ohio University Advertising Association