[Advert-L] Wednesday's Meeting

Barley, William wb265406 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 18 22:30:12 EST 2010

 Hello Ad Clubbers,

This Wednesday's meeting is going to be a pretty important one. For one thing, If you're going to Chicago for sure, even if you're thinking about it, even if you're barely considering it...it's absolutely vital that you attend this weeks meeting if at all possible. Not only will Megan be talking briefly about the trip, but afterwards, Chicago trippers will be asked to stay for a few minutes to try and work out rooms and carpools and so on.

Also, we've just spent the better part of this Monday evening planning out a full calendar of things to come the rest of this winter quarter, and the fun starts ASAP. We'll be going over many of the things to look forward to in the coming weeks.

Finally, We are no longer permitted to use the term "Ad Bowl" so we need to come up with a new name for one of our signature club event. Bring your inspiration this Wednesday, cuz we'll be splitting into groups and then voting on the new and improved title of the event formerly known as ad bowl.

Hope this all sounds like fun and I'm looking forward to seeing you all on Wednesday!

Remember, If you're planning for or thinking about Chicago, its imperative that you come to this meeting!

Also, keep an eye on your emails for communication from your team directors.

See you @ 6 in Scripps,

-Mitch Barley