[Advert-L] Exec Elections Wednesday!

Katie Burkhart katieburkhart2010 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 22:58:54 EST 2010

Hey Ad Club,

We will be having a meeting this Wednesday 6:00 pm in Scripps 111.
This is a very important meeting because we will have NSAC
presentation team signups and we will elect the new Executive Board.
If you are interested in running for a position on the Exec Board,
please email Mitch (wb265406 at ohio.edu) ASAP which positions you would
like to run for.  You can run for up to three positions.  Exec Board
is a great way to get more involved with Ad Club, meet new people and
gain great experience.  I have attached the sheet with the positions
and the explanation so look it over and decide which you would like to
run for.  We will explain the commitments and expectations for tryouts
and being on presentation team.  I know it's cold and snowy but please
really try to make it out to the meeting because it is very important!

Stay warm!

Katie Burkhart
Advertising Management Student
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism