[Advert-L] Ad Club Exec Positions

Barley, William wb265406 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 10 18:08:22 EST 2010

 Hey guys! I've attached a word document that summarizes each of the ad club exec positions. I created it quickly so i apologize if there are typos or grammar mistakes...dont judge me.

The purpose of this is to guide those of you interested in running for a position in your decisions in terms of which positions you want to run for. The Exec board is really the life blood of the club and you should all be really excited to run! Its a great opportunity for you to get involved with the club and I encourage all of you to run!

When you guys decide what to run for, please just respond to this email, or just send me a new one with ad club exec as the subject line, that lets me know which 3 positions you're interested in. The attachment should explain everything for you guys.

Thanks a lot guys!

-Mitch