[Advert-L] Meeting Recap

Katie Burkhart katieburkhart2010 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 17:00:55 EDT 2009

Hi everyone!
Hope you had a great weekend.  For those of you who were not at the meeting
this part week, I wanted to fill you in on a few things:

1.  At Wednesdays meeting we will be having Ad 101, which is an overview of
all aspects of the advertising industry.
2.  Directors applications for the National Student Advertising Competition
(NSAC) are due on Friday.  They can be picked up in the Ad Club mailbox.
3.  Dues are $65 and will be due in a few weeks.
4.  Begin thinking about if you are going to be interested in attending the
New York trip!

If you have any further questions, please contact me!

See you Wednesday,

Katie Burkhart
Member Relations Chair, Ohio University Advertising Association