[Advert-L] Ad Club Mtg! Tonight 6:00pm in Scripps 111

Katie Burkhart kb382106 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 23 10:10:09 EDT 2009

Hey everyone,
Hope everyone had a great time at the Toga Party!  We will be having another
meeting tonight starting at 6:00pm in Scripps 111.  We will be discussing
NSAC in more detail, including the the responsibilities of each committee,
as well as passing out director applications.  Reminder that dues are $65
and can be turned in anytime now.  The due date will be in a few weeks.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.

Hope to see everyone tonight!

Katie Burkhart
Member Relations Chair, Ohio University Advertising Association
(513)503-9403