[Advert-L] NSAC Marketing Survey

KatieBurkhart2010 at gmail.com KatieBurkhart2010 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 22:02:49 EST 2009

Hey everyone! As you may know, we are currently conducting research for the
basis of our creative brief for the NSAC campaign. In order to get the best
information, we need everyone's help!! I have attached an open ended
questionnaire that we would like you to pass out to as many people as you
can. The more we collect, the better insights we will find. If everyone can
try to get at least 10, it would be a HUGE help to the campaign. We are
asking that whenever you get surveys completed to just place them in the Ad
Club mailbox. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me, Lauren
Miller, Eric White or Teresa DeJohn. Keep an eye out for the Survey Monkey
survey too- we will be emailing details about that out in the next few
days! Thanks a lot for your help! Katie Burkhart National Student
Advertising Competition Campaign Director 2010 kb382106 at ohio.edu