[Advert-L] MARC USA Presentation Tonight @ 6:00 pm

Katie Burkhart katieburkhart2010 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 10:47:36 EST 2009

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to remind you that MARC USA will be talking to AD Club
tonight @ 6:00 pm in Scripps 111.  Please try to be there as close to
6 as possible because the meeting will start then and we have a lot to
cover!  We will be taking our guests out to eat after so therefore the
marketing meeting is moved to tomorrow.

Also, if anyone has old magazines laying around, could you please
bring them tonight or to the marketing meeting tomorrow.  It will be a
big help for the campaign!

Reminder as wel ... New Year's in November is tomorrow night ... Dress
to impress!

Hope to see you all tonight as it will be our last Ad Club meeting
before the long winter break!

Thanks,

Katie Burkhart
Member Relations Chair