[Advert-L] Last Ad Club meeting of the quarter - Guest speakers from MARC USA!

Katie Burkhart katieburkhart2010 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 20:51:41 EST 2009

Hello Ad Club,

Sorry this email is kind of long but we have a lot to wrap up for the quarter!

As many of you know, reps from MARC USA in Pittsburgh will be at OU
this week to recruit and will be speaking to Ad Club on Wednesday at
6:00 pm in Scripps 111.  This will be our last meeting of the quarter
and our first in person speaker so make sure to come out to network
and get some advice.  MARC stands for Marketing Advertising Research
Consultants and they're excited to come down and are hoping to meet
some people for jobs and internships. MARC is headquartered in
Pittsburgh but they have offices in Chicago, Dallas, and Miami.  Check
out their website for more information http://www.marcusa.com. After
the meeting, we will be taking the guests out to dinner and everyone
is welcome!  The marketing meeting is therefore moved to Thursday at
8:00 pm.

Also, everyone who is going to New York needs to be at the meeting so
we can go over all the final plans.  If you cannot make the meeting
but are attending New York, please contact Megan Paynter
(meganpaynter at gmail.com) to get the information you need.

NSAC meetings are now under way!  On Tuesday, the media team is
meeting at 7:00 pm in Baker 226 and Creative is at 8:00 pm in Scripps
114.

On Thursday night, we will wrap up the quarter with the "New Years in
November" social at Candace Stine's house- 117 Mill St.  Dress to
impress and celebrate New Year's early with all of Ad Club.

I know this is a lot of information so if you have any questions, feel
free to contact me!

Hope to see you Wednesday,

Katie Burkhart
Member Relations Chair
Ohio University  Advertising Association