[Advert-L] Fwd: Job posting (& internship)

Hong Cheng chengh at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 5 17:40:27 EST 2009

Dear Ad Clubbers:

If you are looking for a media planner/buyer job in the Cleveland
area, here is one. (Please see the info. attached below.)

I also have information on a summer internship in the Pittsburgh
area. If you're looking for an internship in that area, please feel
free to stop by my office (Scripps 233). I will share the info. (only
available in a hard copy letter I received) with you.

Best wishes,

--
Hong Cheng, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Advertising