[Advert-L] 2009-10 OUAA Executive Board

Hong Cheng chengh at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 5 10:37:47 EST 2009

Dear Ad Clubbers:

Thanks for those of you who participated in the Exec Board election
and the NSAC Presentation Team tryouts yesterday evening. You made
excellent choices.

My most hearty congratulations to those who were elected next year's
new OUAA officers and our 2009 NSAC Presentation Team members!!

In the meantime, Professor Davis and I always highly appreciate and
are deeply impressed by the excellent job this year's Exec Board has
been doing, under Ryan's outstanding leadership.

It's so exciting to see our lovely Ad Club growing bigger and
stronger. Each of you makes us so proud!

Since yesterday, my heart has been aching because of the loss of
Chris Glaser, a great former Ad Club member/officer and an
outstanding recent advertising graduate from the E. W. Scripps
School. He was a star of superstars in the School and the Ad Club. I
was blessed to have him in classes and in the Ad Club. I know we are
grieving Chris. I am seriously struggling with this loss. He will be
missed, terribly and forever.

My deepest condolence and best wishes,

--
Hong Cheng, Ph.D.