[Advert-L] AD CLUB SOCIAL- CUPID'S STOOPID

Lauren Corna lc159406 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 9 23:49:40 EST 2009

Hey everyone,

Get ready to party!  This Thursday we will be having yet another ad club
social.  The theme is Cupid's Stoopid and eveyone should come dressed like
their favorite reality show lover.  Tila Tequila, New York, Brody, Bret
Michaels, Sharon Osborne, and Flava Flav will all be there.  The party will
be at Amy's house, 17 Kurtz (same place as the toga party.)  Make sure to
bring lots of friends and get ready to have a great time!  We had a great
ad bowl turnout so make sure to check out the event on Facebook and invite
your friends come this week too!

<http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=49984528026>

P.S.- WINTER DUES ARE DUE THIS WEDNESDAY AT AD CLUB!!!

See you at the party,
-Lauren Corna