[Advert-L] AD CLUB THIS WEEK

Lauren Corna lc159406 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 9 23:38:24 EST 2009

Hey everyone,

We have lots of exciting things coming up this week!  Creative Circus will
be our guest speaker at our ad club meeting on Wednesday at 6:00 in Scripps
111.  This is a great opportunity to hear more about the creative field and
learn first hand form one of the nation's top portfolio schools.

Also, after the meeting we will be doing a Valentine's Day Shuffle to
benefit My Sister's Place, a battered women's shelter here in Athens.  To
help these women we will be making cards, packing boxes, and decorating
cookies for Valentine's Day.  EVERYONE...PLEASE BRING AT LEAST 3
NON-PERISHABLE FOOD ITEMS TO DONATE TO THE CAUSE!  Things such as soup,
peanut butter, or salsa are all great ideas and if you have a meal plan you
can buy some things at the market.  Ask friends and roommates to help too
because if ad club collects 200 items we will have pizza at our next
meeting!  If you have to leave for creative after ad club, please still
bring food items for this good cause.

See you Wednesday,
Lauren Corna; Member Relations