[Advert-L] Ad Clun Meeting- NSAC Presentation!

Katie Burkhart kb382106 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 21 17:23:31 EDT 2009

Hey Ad Club,

We will have a meeting Wednesday at 6:00 pm in Scripps 111.  At this weeks
meeting, the NSAC Presentation team will be rehearsing their speech before
Districts. Come out and support the Presentation on Wednesday and see the
entire campaign come together!  We will also be announcing the other
exciting socials and events that will be taking place the remainder of the
quarter.

If you would like to participate in the 5k on Saturday, please bring your
money and registration forms to the meeting.  There are forms in the Ad
Club mailbox.  Try to bring cash because we do not have the exact count of
how many people will  be participating so we do not know if it will $10 or
$15 to participate.   If you have any questions, email the fundraiser chair
Sandi Hensel at sh171406 at ohio.edu.

Hope to see you Wednesday,

Katie Burkhart
74 West State Street